You can translate the guidelines to other languages
The Guidelines / Requirements for the 2017 All Africa Music Awards Entry Submission
The All Africa Music Awards, AFRIMA 2017 is officially open for entries from Artistes, Songwriters, Music/Entertainment Journalists, Video Directors, Music Producers, DJs, Dancers from across the African continent and Diaspora.
The AFRIMA awards is celebrating excellence in musical artistry in Africa and the Diaspora, featuring 33 categories across the five regions of Africa and music genre, with a reward of 23.9 carat gold AFRIMA plated trophy.
The Guidelines / Eligibility / Requirements for the 2017 All Africa Music Awards, AFRIMA Entry Submission:
- Entries open from May 8, 2017 and closes on July 17, 2017.
- Eligibility: Music professionals of African origin living either on the continent or abroad are eligible. The award is open to Artistes, Songwriters, Video Directors, Music Producers and Music/Entertainment Journalists as well as unrecorded artistes.
- Artistes / producers / directors / journalists / songwriters must submit their works digitally via AFRIMA website on www.afrima.org, twitter @AFRIMAWARDS or www.facebook.com/afrima
- It is strongly advised that you submit your work (s) via online submission, the Entry Registration Form must be carefully and accurately completed and submitted including the relevant URL links for the digital version of the artistic work/writing in the space provided. Forms can be filled in English and French. All entries by journalists must be submitted in their original language of publication.
- African artistes must upload and submit their audio or video entry using download links to YouTube or SoundCloud platforms to qualify for nomination in award categories relevant to their artistic work.
- Works to be submitted must be produced in the year under review i.e. August 1, 2016 to July 17, 2017.