6th AFRIMA ENTRY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The Guidelines / Requirements for the 2019 All Africa Music Awards Entry Submission
The 2019 All Africa Music Awards, tagged; 6TH AFRIMA is officially open for entries from Artistes, Songwriters, Video Directors, Music Producers, Disc Jockeys (DeeJays) and Choreographer/ Dancers as well as unrecorded artistes from across the African continent and in the Diaspora. .
AFRIMA Awards is celebrating excellence in musical artistry in Africa and the Diaspora, featuring 36 categories across the five regions of Africa and music genre, with a reward of the 23.9 carat gold-plated AFRIMA trophy.
The Guidelines / Eligibility / Requirements for the 2019 All Africa Music Awards, AFRIMA Entry Submission:
- Entries opens from May 15, 2019 and closes on Aug 2nd, 2019.
- Eligibility-: Music professionals of African origin living either on the continent or abroad are eligible.
- The award is open to Artistes, Songwriters, Video Directors, Music Producers, Disc Jockeys (DeeJays) and Choreographer/Dancers as well as unrecorded artistes..
- Entries submitted through email to any AFRIMA email address WILL NOT be considered.
- Entries may be submitted by the author or by his/her record label, artistes management, publisher or agent acting in the capacity as agent on behalf of the relevant artiste/work..
- Artistes/producers/directors/songwriters/Dancers /DJs must submit their works digitally via AFRIMA website on https://afrima.org/
- Forms can also be submitted through a link posted or shared on the AFRIMA social channels Twitter, Instagram @AFRIMAWARDS or www.facebook.com/afrimawards, or www.youtube.com/afrima
- Stay updated from the AFRIMA social channels Twitter,Instagram @AFRIMAWARDS or Facebook: www.facebook.com/afrima Youtube: www.youtube.com/afrima
- It is strongly advised that you submit your work (s) via online submission.
- The Entry Registration Form must be carefully and accurately completed and submitted including the relevant URL links for the digital version of the artistic work/writing in the space provided.
- Forms can be filled in English and French, with Arabic and Portuguese translations available on the form.
- African artistes must upload and submit their audio or video using download links to YouTube or SoundCloud platforms to qualify for nomination in award categories relevant to their artistic work/works.
- Works to be submitted must be produced in the YEAR UNDER REVIEW i.e. AUGUST 1, 2018 TO AUGUST 2, 2019..
- For further information, reach out to AFRIMA on relevant channels of communication. Email: email@example.com , Telephone : +234-906-917-0577.